Explore the Eerie Eastern State Penitentiary with Ghost Hunts USA this Summer!
May 31, 2019 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Adam Jones, via Flickr
Those who are brave enough to enter one of Pennsylvania's most haunted destinations can enjoy some paranormal fun with Ghost Hunts USA this Summer. The Eastern State Penitentiary is a former prison that operated from 1829 to 1971, holding a number of notorious criminals, including Al Capone and Willie Sutton. The location is known to be quite haunted, and is said to boast some eerie spirits throughout.
Ghost Hunts USA will be welcoming visitors on four select dates in June and July, which includes a Day Tour, along with a night time ghost hunt. The paranormal group will have exclusive access to the haunted prison, spending the most time in the areas that are reportedly most active.
To attend the day tour, visitors must arrive at the prison by 10:00 AM, and will need to vacate the premises by 5:00 PM, before returning by 7:45 PM to begin the ghost hunt. The event will take place until 1:00 AM, and visitors will be free to go if they make it out!
Your ghost hunt at Eastern State Penitentiary will include the following:
- Day tour ticket to explore the prison un-attended
- Group Vigil
- Small Group Vigils
- You will be ghost hunting in the most active areas of this very haunted location
- Exclusive access to areas that aren't available to the public
- Access to the most haunted areas of this penitentiary
- Ghost Hunt with experienced Ghost Hunting Team
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Meters
- Unlimited refreshments available throughout the night including: Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, and Bottled Water
- Selection of snacks.
- Saturday, June 1st
- Saturday, June 22nd
- Saturday, July 13th
- Saturday, July 20th
Click here for more details & to purchase your tickets ahead of time!